As children spend more than 5 – 6 hours in schools each day, we bring a program that fit and merges perfectly with a school’s sport curriculum. Introducing tennis as a sport at a young age ensures children stay active develop physical and mental skills that help in overall growth and development.
A program that is internationally recognized and formulated to learn and play tennis, this Mini Tennis program has been successfully introduced by TEAM Tennis in various schools across North India.
TEAM Tennis Kids’program is a revolution of sorts as to how the games of tennis is taught to small kids. With smaller racquets, lighter balls and smaller courts, the game has been shrunk to make it easy for kids to play and successfully learn the game, the right way. Kids as young as 4 years can now easily start the process of learning the game as racquets and balls have be designed to their size, weight and ability. The program involves playful activities, physical skills with colorful equipments to include each child, loads of fun to keep children engrossed in various exercises.
To know more about TEAM Tennis Kids (mini tennis ) program and its benefits click here.
If you are a School Principal or Physical Education Teacher and you wish to start a tennis program at your school, please contact us at email@example.com or call Ankita at 9711995157.
The schools associated with us that run the TEAM TENNIS KIDS Program:
School Presence in India
- Modern School, Vasant Vihar
- Cambridge School, New Friends Colony
- Air Force Bal Bharati Lodi Road
- The Air Force School, Subroto Park
- General Raj School
- St. Marks Senior Secondary Public School, Meera Bagh
- St. Marks Girls Senior Secondary Public School, Meera Bagh
- St. Thomas School, Dwarka
- Bhatnagar International School, Vasant Kunj
- GD Goenka Public School, Sarita Vihar
- GD Goenka Public School, Gr. Noida
- GD Goenka Public School, Ghaziabad
- St Peters College, Agra
- GD Goenka Public School, Gurgaon
- DPS Yamuna Nagar
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Vidyashram, Jaipur