ABOUT TEAM Tennis Kid’(Mini Tennis Program)
Children age 4 to 9 years old can now embrace the world of tennis with an exciting mini tennis program.
With smaller courts, nets and rackets and softer balls, TEAM Tennis offers the perfect introduction to the sport, with all the fun and energy of the real thing.
WHY MINI TENNIS FOR KIDS?
- It is a Supervised Program that aids in overall skill development in young children. By mastering ball control skills, children are being prepared for an introduction to the real sport.
- It gives an opportunity to the children to be introduced to tennis and to keeps them in the sport for a lifetime.
- It provides an excellent source of talent identification in Developing Future Champions.
EQUIPMENT FOR MINI TENNIS
- BALLS – PRESSURE LESS COLOR BALLS, GREEN DOT BALLS
- Smaller Nets,SIZE 80 CMS.
- Mini /Smaller Courts
- FITNESS EQUIPMENT : CONES, HURDLES, RINGS, Ladders
- Specialized Racquets Size 21”,23” 25” inches.